I am Phoebe, the owner of The Ivory Chapter. I have worked for the majority of my career as a fashion buyer, until I had my daughter (when I could no longer accommodate that crazy life-style), so I had a slight change of plan, I said goodbye to the long commutes, late night working and jet-setter lifestyle to begin my new career… Ok, so who thought being a submarine buyer couldn’t be glamourous… lets just say I gave it a good go.
Burning away at the back of my mind was my ambition to have my very own bridal boutique, and after a long and patient wait, the most perfect shop become available in the beautiful market town of Melbourne.. .and here it is ‘The Ivory Chapter’ I have spent months and months working with suppliers to create a fabulous collection of wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and accessories that I simply can’t wait to show you.
I have broken the number one rule of fashion-buying (not to buy things you personally love) how could I not? So here’s to a new chapter in my life, and a new chapter in yours- The Ivory Chapter… the one where dreams come true. I look forward to welcoming you to The Ivory Chapter bridal boutique very soon!
What’s in Store at the Ivory Chapter
- Flexible Appointments to suit your needs. We’re not phased by late night appointments or opening on a Sunday.
- We look after one bride at a time, our attention is 100% on you.
- A great selection of wedding dress designers all offering something that little bit different.
- The wedding dress collections of Alan Hannah and So Sassi are hand-made in the UK, this gives the advantage of short lead-times on the dresses, and the opportunity to customise your dress, the designers are on-hand to help with any specific needs you may have.
- We work with a highly skilled and experienced seam stress, she’s like a magician!
- A lovely bridal boutique in a beautiful market town near Derby- the best champagne breakfasts are served just around the corner.
If you have any queries or would like to book an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01332 970166